SELLING JUST 3 PRODUCTS ON HERE CONTACT FOR PURCHASE.....NO TIME WASTERS
c***@gmail.com
2018-07-26 12:02:29 UTC
Buy Cheap Shalina diazepam UK AND USA ONLINE.

valium 10mg, oxycodone, xanax, zopiclone and Tramadol for sale for more info call/ text/ whatsapp... +237671185708

***@gmail.com

Call/ Text/ Whatsapp us ....

I DO NOT DO SAMPLES OF TESTERS. HAVE ONLY THESE PRODUCTS LISTED HERE FOR SALE IN BULK AND PRICES
LISTED WITHIN. DELIVERY COST IS FREE. EXPRESS MAILING IS CHARGED FOR

SEE PRICES BELOW

FOR DIAZEPAM SHALINA BULK ORDER

diazepam 10mg 1000pills £90
diazepam 10mg 2000pills £160
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £280
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £480

Xanax 0.5mg

xanax 1000 0.5mg pills..........140
xanax 2000 0.5mg piils..........280
xanax 5000 0.5mg pills..........450
xanax 10000 0.5mg pills.........800

Tramadol 225mg

tramadol 1000 225mg pills..........200
tramadol 2000 225mg pills..........380
tramadol 5000 225mg pills..........500
tramadol 10000 225mg pills.........850

Zoplidem/Ambien 10mg

ambien 1000 10mg pills..........390
ambien 2000 10mg pills..........580
ambien 5000 10mg pills..........730

oxycodone 5mg & 10mg

I DO NOT DO SAMPLES. THIS IS ONE TIME OFFER. DO NOT EMAIL ME ASKING FOR SAMPLES
OR TESTERS AS IT WILL BE IGNORED. ALSO SMALL ORDERS ARE NOT COMPARED TO THE PRICES
LISTED ABOVE, THEREFORE IF NEED BE FOR A SMALL AMOUNT TO BE PAID FOR, YOU WILL BE
CHARGED ACCORDINGLY AS SOLD BY ALL VENDORS.

N:B TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BULK PURCHASE WHILE IT LASTS

Email:***@gmail.com
c***@gmail.com

Email:***@gmail.com
c***@gmail.com

Email:***@gmail.com
c***@gmail.com

Email:***@gmail.com
c***@gmail.com

Email:***@gmail.com
call/ whatsapp.. +237677086857
2018-09-03 09:47:25 UTC
CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+23677086857
Wickr id............legitsupplier11
Email:***@gmail.com

Hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.
see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

FOR ZOLPICLONE 7.5MG SMALLER ORDER

500 tabs...........................£150
1000 tabs.........................£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

FOR DIAZEPAM SHALINA BRAND

diazepam 10mg 500pills £80
diazepam 10mg 300pills £50
diazepam 10mg 1000pills £130
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £120
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £280
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £550

FOR ROCHE DIAZEPAMS 10MG SMALLER ORDER

500 tabs...........................£150
1000 tabs.........................£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

TEVA 10MG DIAZEPAMS SMALLER ORDER

500 tabs...........................£150
1000 tabs........................£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs.......................£850
15000 tabs.......................£1200
25000 tabs.......................£1500
..
ketamine £20 each vial/1g
ketamine powder each gram £25

FOR TRAMADOL APPLE FLAVOUR

tramadol 100mg 300pills £90
tramadol 225mg 300pills £120
tramadol 50mg 500pills £130
tramadol 100mg 500pills £140
tramadol 250mg 500pills £150
tramadol 50mg 1000pills £200
tramadol 100mg 1000pills £220
tramadol 250mg 1000pills £250

FOR TRAMADOL BULK ORDER

tramadol 50mg 5000pills £450
tramadol 100mg 5000pills £550
tramadol 250mg 5000pills £700

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+237677086857 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed, i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyers thanks email for details

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp..... +237677086857
Wickr id............legitsupplier11
Email:***@gmail.com
c***@gmail.com

Email:***@gmail.com