UK Benzo Pharm new forum
Add Reply
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-08 20:43:16 UTC
For security reasons we will be operating the group via the app telegram.

its on android apple windows. much more secure than talking openly on google

Add me mrb71280 and i can add you to the group

benzos canna party stuff available
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-09 22:39:17 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
For security reasons we will be operating the group via the app telegram.
its on android apple windows. much more secure than talking openly on google
Add me mrb71280 and i can add you to the group
benzos canna party stuff available
Benzos Canna all sorts available

download the app telegram add me mrb71280

UK only
g***@gmail.com
bumpy
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-10 21:30:28 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
For security reasons we will be operating the group via the app telegram.
its on android apple windows. much more secure than talking openly on google
Add me mrb71280 and i can add you to the group
benzos canna party stuff available
bumpy
shatter bud diaz clonaz part supplies

download the app telegram add me mrb71280 and ill invite you to our uk benzo group
g***@gmail.com
bump
m***@gmail.com
2018-10-11 18:25:02 UTC
Did you get your parcel off infensus as you said you hadn’t got it but everyone else has got it. Put proof up or apologise. P.s why didn’t you score off all your vendors on your benzoforum lol 😂
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-11 22:42:17 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Did you get your parcel off infensus as you said you hadn’t got it but everyone else has got it. Put proof up or apologise. P.s why didn’t you score off all your vendors on your benzoforum lol
spoke to the man himself it was late. i apologized and told the people that mattered....

bumpy

canna benzos party stuff DMT lsd

g***@gmail.com
download the telegram app add me mrb71280 and ill add you to the group
g***@gmail.com
bump
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-11 23:50:02 UTC
bud shatter hash benzos dmt lsd party stuff dowload telegram add me mrb71280 and ill add you to the group
g***@gmail.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-12 09:37:17 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Did you get your parcel off infensus as you said you hadn’t got it but everyone else has got it. Put proof up or apologise. P.s why didn’t you score off all your vendors on your benzoforum lol
spoke to the man himself it was late. i apologized and told the people that mattered....
bumpy
bud shatter hash benzos dmt lsd party stuff dowload telegram add me mrb71280 and ill add you to the group
bud shatter hash benzos dmt lsd party stuff dowload telegram add me mrb71280 and ill add you to the group
bud shatter hash benzo party gear changa lsd

download telegram add mrb71280 and ill add you to the group :)
g***@gmail.com
:)
m***@gmail.com
2018-10-12 10:26:56 UTC
Just thought it was the right thing to do to leave feedback on the thread where you said you hadn’t got your parcel as newbies will only see that.
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-12 16:50:43 UTC
bump
g***@gmail.com
:)
c***@gmail.com
hello mate, I'm interested but I can't download any apps as I've not got a smartphone, Just a basic old no tinternet Nokia. Can we do it by email? Text? I've downloaded that Wickr app to my laptop which I'm trying to use
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-13 10:35:19 UTC
Hey man just mailed oyu there you can download telegram for windows or pc so you dont need a smartphone. just install and add me mrb71280 and ill invite you to the group pal
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-13 23:00:33 UTC
bump
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-14 01:01:48 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Hey man just mailed oyu there you can download telegram for windows or pc so you dont need a smartphone. just install and add me mrb71280 and ill invite you to the group pal
bump
telegram is a secure app.

download add mrb71280 as a contact and ill invite you to our group

diaz clonaz bud shatter lsd party gear
I Need DIAZEPAM UK ONLY
just added you
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-14 10:03:24 UTC
Post by I Need DIAZEPAM UK ONLY
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
Hey man just mailed oyu there you can download telegram for windows or pc so you dont need a smartphone. just install and add me mrb71280 and ill invite you to the group pal
bump
telegram is a secure app.
download add mrb71280 as a contact and ill invite you to our group
diaz clonaz bud shatter lsd party gear
just added you
welcome to the group pete.

for canna benzo psychedelics part gear download telegram add mrb71280 and ill invite you to our uk group. You can run telegram through a socks 5 proxy on top of a vpn so its very secure
b***@gmail.com
2018-10-14 10:22:56 UTC
What with one seller you mug
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-14 10:25:14 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
What with one seller you mug
theres a few but your not there so wouldnt know. wow you really are salty beacause he wouldnt sell to you
g***@gmail.com
g***@gmail.com
bump
m***@gmail.com
2018-10-14 15:45:44 UTC
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-14 21:04:23 UTC
😂😂😂😂😂😂
yeah its not doing as well as the msj group or whatsapp that someones set up....................................I can see cause you rarely advertise.

thanks for the bump :)
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-14 21:05:16 UTC
😂😂😂😂😂😂
plus neither of my threads have many views...no one must be interested.
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-16 21:16:03 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
😂😂😂😂😂😂
bump
m***@gmail.com
2018-10-16 21:46:37 UTC
None of your threads have got anybody commenting on anything lol 😂. I never set any WhatsApp group so unlucky but your wrong there. I had an interesting convo with infensus and he doesn’t know who you are and can’t remember any apology let alone an order lol 😂 Just trying to tarnish his name eh!! You carry on on your lonesome but as I said if you had to score off infensus a few weeks ago what does that say for your benzopharm group 😂😂😂
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-17 00:17:06 UTC
yeah im out to tarnish his good name....you are pretty pathetic pal. have a good time trying to vend :) most wont comment here there on the group silly billy
m***@gmail.com
2018-10-17 02:02:52 UTC
Your group that’s so big you had to order from a vendor on here lol. You’re nothing but a scammer
Funkym
2018-10-17 14:20:27 UTC
Msj you are a lil jealous I think and probably slightly retarded.. UK Benzo pharm is the bollox legit vendors no scams.. Pull yer nose out of infensus arse and come up for air.. 🖕