newsgroups new UK forum
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-11 18:30:28 UTC
we are piggy backing off this american site.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm

made a newsgroup no fee to join. its just an alternative. no fee to join :) as long as your sound
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 15:01:40 UTC
has a legit vendor. bans scammers spammers. noticed scammers starting their own site. funny shit they didnt even change their names.
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 15:25:43 UTC
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 20:17:46 UTC
BUY 100% HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€, POUND, DOLLARS AND EURO IN ALL CURRENCIES Whatsapp number...(+447481214346 ) Email...(***@gmail.com)

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes and fake documents. With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES and fake documents..

We use latest technology to produce our notes so that it looks 100% identical to the real note.This thus implies all security feutures present in the reale notes are present in the note we make. Our team is made up of Quality IT techinicians from US,Russia,Korea and China etc We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for all currencies

CONTACT: ***@gmail.com

Email: ***@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +447481214346

EUR - Euro

USD - US Dollar

DNR - DINAR

GBP - British Pound

INR - Indian Rupee

AUD - Australian Dollar

CAD - Canadian Dollar

AED - Emirati Dirham

ZAR - Rand

CHF - Swiss Franc

CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi

MYR - Malaysian Ringgit

THB - Thai Baht

NZD - New Zealand Dollar

SAR - Saudi Arabian Riyal

QAR - Qatari Riyal

-Free shipping

-Our bills/notes bypass everything, counterfeit pens and machines,
-can be used in banks and else where same like normail money,
-We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES,
-UV: YES,
-All security features available.

CONTACT DETAILS BELOW,

***@gmail.com

Email: ***@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +447481214346
g***@gmail.com
your just making my point pal
g***@gmail.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 16:49:01 UTC
Come have a gander resident vendor Queen Bee is here. No Spam no scams no hundreds of posts offering fuck all.

wickr roseybeexx

great hash xans vals etc

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
g***@gmail.com
sifting through american mexican cameroonian spam again?
g***@gmail.com

spam free?
g***@gmail.com

spam free?
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 23:46:51 UTC

g***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 00:21:56 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Come have a gander resident vendor Queen Bee is here. No Spam no scams no hundreds of posts offering fuck all.
wickr roseybeexx
great hash xans vals etc
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
Queen bees upcoming new list to be announced shortly will blow you away wixkr roseybeexx

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 08:37:21 UTC
ready for it? pretty mind blowing
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 10:10:10 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
ready for it? pretty mind blowing
new list soon wickr roseybeexx

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 14:10:38 UTC
miken man
2018-03-14 14:17:56 UTC
CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823

Wickr id............budsman35

Email : ***@gmail.com

hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.

see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

FOR ZOLPICLONE 7.5MG SMALLER ORDER

250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

FOR DIAZEPAM SHALINA BRAND

diazepam 10mg 500pills £100
diazepam 10mg 300pills £70
diazepam 10mg 1000pills £150
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £350
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £120
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £700

FOR ROCHE DIAZEPAMS 10MG SMALLER ORDER

250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

TEVA 10MG DIAZEPAMS SMALLER ORDER

250 tabs...........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs.......................£850
15000 tabs.......................£1200
25000 tabs.......................£1500
..

ketamine £20 each vial/1g

ketamine powder each gram £25

FOR TRAMADOL APPLE FLAVOUR

tramadol 50mg 250pills £80
tramadol 100mg 300pills £90
tramadol 225mg 300pills £120
tramadol 50mg 500pills £130
tramadol 100mg 500pills £140
tramadol 250mg 500pills £150
tramadol 50mg 1000pills £200
tramadol 100mg 1000pills £220
tramadol 250mg 1000pills £250

FOR TRAMADOL BULK ORDER

tramadol 50mg 5000pills £450
tramadol 100mg 5000pills £550
tramadol 250mg 5000pills £700

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+237677087028 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for detailsbuds man.

Email : ***@gmail.com
skunksupplier
2018-03-14 14:48:12 UTC
***@gmail.com

Call/ Text/ Whatsapp us ....+237677086857

Hello is skunk supplier back with good deals for long term buyers and good and reliable if what you are interested is not on my list let me know what you need..i also offer small paid sample packs to built trust

see prices

FOR DIAZEPAM AND KETAMINE SMALLER ORDER

diazepam 10mg 300pills £40
diazepam 10mg 500pills £70
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £100
ketamine £20 each vial/1g

FOR DIAZEPAM AND KETAMINE BULK ORDER

diazepam 10mg 1000pills £130
diazepam 10mg 2000pills £200
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £100
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £270
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £600
ketamine £15 each vial/1g

FOR KETAMINE SMALLER ORDER

5vials............£100
10vials............£175
20vials............£325
25vials............£400

FOR KETAMINE BULK ORDER

25vials............£400
50vials............£650
100vials............£1200
200vials............£1500

other products available for sale

xanax 0.5mg
zopiclone 7.5mg,
Tramadol 100mg, 200mg & 225mg
oxycodone 5mg & 10mg,

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i provide
dated pictures with buyers name and my name

Email:***@gmail.com

Am also available on whatsapp 24/7 so pm me

your whatsapp number for more info,

WhatsApp ME.... +237677086857

CALL ME / TEXT.... +237677086857

WICKR ID... legitsupplier11

thanks
skunk supplier
burdsman mike
2018-03-14 19:40:23 UTC
HMU

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............miken
[...]

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+17546663823 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for details kushpharma35

Email : ***@gmail.com
carlelite
2018-03-14 21:33:09 UTC
ttt
o***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 22:16:39 UTC
Red Devil Xanax

£1.50

10 for £15
20 for £30
40 for £55
50 for £65
-----------------------

100 for £125
200 for £210

Hacker stamped Pollen🖒

£160- 100g
£85 - 50g
£60 - 28g
£35 - 14g
£20 - 7g

BULK AVAIL😉 will do 2 bar at £315
Kilos £1450

Teva Codeine Phos 30mg🤔

£20 per box of 28
2 for £35
Will take £165 del on 10bx

Paste/Speed 🚀

£35 per 7g..
£130 oz

- Cash only. Dels over £150 will have £5 added for special del.

Wickr Roper18
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 22:34:36 UTC
Post by o***@gmail.com
Red Devil Xanax
£1.50
10 for £15
20 for £30
40 for £55
50 for £65
-----------------------
proving my point
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 09:48:29 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by o***@gmail.com
Red Devil Xanax
£1.50
10 for £15
20 for £30
40 for £55
50 for £65
-----------------------
proving my point
c***@googlemail.com
2018-03-15 11:12:48 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by o***@gmail.com
Red Devil Xanax
£1.50
10 for £15
20 for £30
40 for £55
50 for £65
-----------------------
want more bernard tabe or orghetto?
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 16:04:16 UTC
Post by c***@googlemail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by o***@gmail.com
Red Devil Xanax
£1.50
10 for £15
20 for £30
40 for £55
50 for £65
-----------------------
100 for £125
200 for £210
Hacker stamped Pollen🖒
£160- 100g
£85 - 50g
£60 - 28g
£35 - 14g
£20 - 7g
BULK AVAIL😉 will do 2 bar at £315
Kilos £1450
Teva Codeine Phos 30mg🤔
£20 per box of 28
2 for £35
Will take £165 del on 10bx
Paste/Speed 🚀
£35 per 7g..
£130 oz
- Cash only. Dels over £150 will have £5 added for special del.
Wickr Roper18
proving my point
want more bernard tabe or orghetto?
roseybeexx, at 3:44 PM:
SPRING BREAK NEW LIST ♥️

MKAT
£30 G
£80 8th
£150 Q
£225 half oz
£350 oz

XTC NINJA TURTLES 260mg
1 £10
10 £70
50 £250
100 £400

COLA
£100 G
£275 HQ
£450 Q
£800 HALFER
£1500 OZ

BENZOS-

Digipam
Blister of 10 £10
Box of 200 ( 20 blisters ) £100

ROCHE
£40 50
£75 100
£350 1000

ALPZ 1mg BLISTER XANAX
£10 per 10 blister
£75 per 100
£225 per 500
£400 per 1000

XANAX 2mg
£50 40
£75 100
£250 500
£400 1000

XANAX RED DEVILS 8mg

£2 each
£150 per 100
£500 per 1000

ADDERALL 30mg
£10 each

333 POLLEN

£35 Q
£60 HALF
£100 oz
£225 bar

MAGIC MARLEY SOFT HASH
£10 per gram

Cannacaps
£2 each
100 for £150

Payment via bank
Circle
Moneygram

I do not post everyday anymore. Orders preferred in evening for the following day post.

wickr roseybeexxx

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
Funkym
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
g***@gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ukbenzopharm/ESDnsfsip4Q
Funkym
2018-03-16 09:57:46 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ukbenzopharm/ESDnsfsip4Q

Wikr roseybeexx 💯 legit seller great list of products great quality shit boys n girls
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-16 15:24:02 UTC
g***@gmail.com

g***@gmail.com

g***@gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ukbenzopharm/ESDnsfsip4Q Q
j***@gmail.com
Hello we got top classified marijuana strains,best quality kush,cannabis oil and edibles etc..ready for delivery.No medical card needed,we ship to all over USA,UK and many other countries with valid tracking numbers available.Delivery is legit,discreet and fast.If you need some,message me (424) 292-1812 or proceed to our website and place your order now https://www.marijuanabudssupply.com
j***@gmail.com
g***@gmail.com

Funkym
2018-03-18 10:53:15 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ukbenzopharm/ESDnsfsip4Q
c***@googlemail.com
2018-03-18 11:31:07 UTC
b***@gmail.com

Email : ***@gmail.com
Funkym
2018-03-18 22:19:28 UTC
Fuck off burds.. You tit this a thread for a new "legit" group not a thread for your shite
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-19 00:04:45 UTC
use Massive thanks to everyone who has bought off me and left feedback. I don’t come on the forum very often I don’t need to, good loyal customers and great friends made.

I have a huge list of stock- some items I can’t list- but full list available on my protonmail

***@protonmail.com

This will be changing soon. To QUEENBEEXX but I will update when I have done the change xxxxxx

XAMAX 1mg blister
XANAX 2mg
XANAX 8mg

Digipam blister
Roche loose

Adderall ad30

Thc edibles
Sweets
Chocs
Caps

Pollen
Weed

Various upper classes available ***@protonmail.com

Thank you all for your support it doesn’t go unnoticed xxxx
g***@gmail.com
please only use protonmail as wickr is not secure
c***@googlemail.com
rosebeequeen @ protonmail.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-19 12:42:25 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
[...]
contact Queen Bee by protonmail only wickr is not secure

rosebeequeen @ protonmail.com
Scott
2018-03-19 15:22:26 UTC
Funkym
2018-03-19 16:04:01 UTC
Bump
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-19 17:48:43 UTC
Bump
rosebeequeen at protonmail.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 09:14:06 UTC
Bump
rosebeequeen at protonmail.com
Vals Xans Hash and more

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 12:20:26 UTC
Bump
rosebeequeen at protonmail.com
Vals Xans Hash and more
rosebeequeen at protonmail.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 15:21:36 UTC
Vals Xans Hash and more

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
Funkym
2018-03-20 18:51:25 UTC
Bump
Scott
2018-03-20 21:35:19 UTC
Hello we got top classified marijuana strains,best quality kush,cannabis oil and edibles etc..ready for delivery.No medical card needed,we ship to all over USA,UK with valid tracking numbers available.Delivery is legit,discreet and fast.If you need some,message me (424) 292-1812 or proceed to our website and place your order now www.marijuanabudssupply.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 22:42:35 UTC
y***@gmail.com
2018-03-21 00:14:36 UTC
Scammer find your own thread to rob innocent,the whole forum knows you're not good people.
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-21 17:25:59 UTC

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-21 17:29:51 UTC
rosebeequeen at protonmail.com
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
plus no mikeman :)
david Jones
2018-03-21 17:34:55 UTC
E-mail ***@gmail.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-21 17:41:25 UTC
nah email

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com
Ben Harsh
2018-03-21 17:37:40 UTC
Spacial OFFER on

Diazepam 10mg and 5mg,
xanax 0.5mg,
zopiclone 7.5mg,
oxycodone 5mg and 10mg,
ketamine vials,

Order now in bulk and get 500pills extra

With POSITIVE FEEDBACK and DELIVERED tracking numbers

For Order, Contact Dr. frank rovas

@***@gmail.com

***@gmail.com
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-21 20:31:33 UTC
The real plug you are looking for is around now..hit me up for good and reliable stuff no BS..got some H and C,white ,blk,oxy,roxy,addys,xanny,fenty,coke,sub,and many more painpills....
wickr ID davv120
text/call 928-362-0309
Weed Man
2018-03-21 20:56:18 UTC
Buy Lemon Kush Online

https://legitweedforsale.com/product/buy-lemon-kush-seeds-online/

Contact Info

6599-6571 Blanche Dell Dr
Sacramento, CA 95824
USA
Phone/Text: +1 (669) 257-3524

Whatsapp: +1 (669) 257-3524

Email: ***@legitweedforsale.com

Look – Tight light green nuggets with a good covering of crystals and orange hair patches here and there

Smell – When I first opened the container the lemon aroma hit me immediately. It isn’t like a Train wreck lemon pledge/pinesol smell, it has a more distinct clean citrus lemon fragrance to it, with earthy kush undertones.

Taste – I’m used to kush that has an earthiness on the exhale. Lemon Kush marijuana is the complete opposite. It had a strong earthy taste on the inhale that seemed like it was going to expand a lot, but on the exhale it was a smooth clean citrus taste.
It will still make you cough, but not as bad as you think it will when you first inhale Effects – Lemon Kush weed definitely leans towards the Indica side, but it has a strong cerebral effect too. In social situations you will be relaxed yet also still alert and able to function. If you smoke it before bedtime, it will most surely help you get some Zzzzz’s. This is a very nice Indica leaning hybrid that gives you the best of both.

Medical Uses – Sleep aid, muscle tension, pain relief, stress, anxiety, increases appetite
Weed Man
2018-03-21 20:58:52 UTC
https://legitweedforsale.com/shop/
Scott
2018-03-21 21:25:33 UTC
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-22 08:23:17 UTC
Post by Scott
Hello we got top classified marijuana strains,best quality kush,cannabis oil and edibles etc..ready for delivery.No medical card needed,we ship to all over USA,UK with valid tracking numbers available.Delivery is legit,discreet and fast.If you need some,message me (424) 292-1812 or proceed to our website and place your order now www.marijuanabudssupply.com
Safe UK Forum

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.drugs.cannabis/DRO38VazRUg

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com
Funkym
2018-03-22 12:25:50 UTC
Bump 💯 legit seller great list of products great quality shit

***@protonmail.com
Funkym
2018-03-22 12:28:43 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-22 15:20:27 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
Safe UK Forum

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.drugs.cannabis/DRO38VazRUg

Vals Xans Canna

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-22 21:05:49 UTC
Queen Bee Does not use wickr.

So do not fall for the scammers on there

Contact her via

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com

up to date secure contact info always on

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
Scott
2018-03-22 22:03:06 UTC
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-22 23:37:54 UTC
Post by Scott
Hello we got top classified marijuana strains,best quality kush,cannabis oil and edibles etc..ready for delivery.No medical card needed,we ship to all over USA,UK with valid tracking numbers available.Delivery is legit,discreet and fast.If you need some,message me (424) 292-1812 or proceed to our website and place your order now www.marijuanabudssupply.com
Dont listen to scott.

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com

g***@gmail.com
rosebeequeen at protonmail.com
up to date secure contact info always on
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
Forum safe with up to date contacts plus one hell of a vendor

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com

c***@gmail.com
2018-03-23 12:24:47 UTC

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com

Scott
2018-03-23 15:48:30 UTC
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-23 21:05:40 UTC
Funkym
2018-03-23 21:26:49 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm

***@protonmail.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-24 08:59:31 UTC
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-25 18:57:45 UTC
Scott
2018-03-25 21:02:02 UTC
www.marijuanabudssupply.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-26 12:04:24 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
www.marijuanabudssupply.com
canna chocs yum yum

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com

dont listen to scott :)

check https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
miken man

Email : ***@gmail.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-27 06:38:00 UTC
Xans Vals hash chocolate and many other choice items

only use protonmail to contact

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-27 06:39:58 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-27 17:15:14 UTC

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
Scott
2018-03-27 23:26:57 UTC
Hello we got top classified marijuana strains,best quality kush,cannabis oil and edibles etc..ready for delivery.No medical card needed,we ship to all over USA,with valid tracking numbers available.Delivery is legit,discreet and fast.If you need real quality,message me (424) 292-1812 or proceed to our website and place your order now www.marijuanabudssupply.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-28 12:24:49 UTC
Queen Bee does not use wickr contact her on

Xans Vals hash chocolate and many other choice items

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
g***@gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
c***@googlemail.com
rosebeequeen at protonmail.com
g***@gmail.com

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com

up to date secure contact info always on plus Oxicontinorm

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-29 15:47:15 UTC
g***@gmail.com

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com

g***@gmail.com
2018-03-30 13:14:54 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm

up to date contact info for queenbee

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com

and oxicontinorm

it is bank hol guys so the Post office is closed Today and monday with no deliveries either day
g***@gmail.com
2018-04-01 01:06:45 UTC
rosebeequeen at protonmail.com
and oxicontinorm
it is bank hol guys so the Post office is closed Today and monday with no deliveries either day
Scott
2018-04-01 20:05:47 UTC
Hello we got top classified marijuana strains,best quality kush,cannabis oil and edibles etc..ready for delivery.No medical card needed,we ship all over USA,UK and many other countries.We provide valid tracking numbers.Delivery is legit,discreet and fast.Message me (424) 292-1812 or proceed to our website and place your order now https://www.marijuanabudssupply.com
k***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 07:46:05 UTC
BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY
£,$,€,***@gmail.com Whatsapp me.. +4915166376407

BUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY FAKE MONEY ONLINE GBP, DOLLAR, EUROS Email
Address.. (***@gmail.com)

Whatsapp me.. +4915166376407

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable
counterfeit Banknotes. With over a billion of our products circulating
around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit
currency NOTES. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A
banknotes of over 52 currencies in the world. Here is your chance to
be a millionaire. Our money is perfectly reproduced, Indistinguishable
to the eye and to the touch. We are sending in various sizes, packed
and hidden. All our notes carries all the holograms and water marks
and passes the light detector test. We will deliver the money directly
to your home without the interference of customs . we have a Huge
quantity ready in stock. EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY
DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS,ID CARDS,GREEN CARDS AND DRIVERS LICENSE.

.

Contact us for more information using the information below:

Email ***@gmail.com

Whatsapp me.. +4915166376407

We use latest technology to produce our notes so that it looks 100%
identical to the real note. This thus implies all security features
present in the real notes are present in the note we make. Our team is
made up of Quality IT technicians from Finland,Turkey, Morocco, US,
Russia, India, Korea and China etc We offer high quality counterfeit
NOTES for all currencies.

Why would you buy from us?
Our banknotes contain the following security features that make
it to be genius and we have the best grade counterfeit in the world
both Euro and Dollar and any bills of your choice you want.
Security features of our bank notes below :
Intaglio printing
Watermarks
Security thread
See-through register
Special foil/special foil elements
Iridescent stripe / shifting colors.

Our banknotes are printed on 80% cotton 20% cellulose paper which
differs substantially from normal paper. By using a special printing
technique, several picture elements on the front of the banknote are
identifiable by touch. The guidelines on detecting counterfeit
currency give a comparison of genuine and falsified security features.

- Our bills/notes bypass everything, counterfeit pens and machines.
- Can be used in banks but can be used else where same like normal money
- We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES
- UV: YES

EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
DNR - DINAR
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Bah

NZD - New Zealand Dollar
SAR - Saudi Arabian Riyal
QAR - Qatari Riyal

Tags:
counterfeit cash, counterfeiting
High Quality Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes For Sale
HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES FOR SALE
BUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY FAKE MONEY ONLINE GBP, DOLLAR, EUROS
BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€
BEST COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AVAILABLE
BUY TOP GRADE COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AVAILABLE.
TOP QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE. DOLLAR, POUNDS, EUROS AND
OTHER CURRENCIES AVAILABLE
Counterfeit money for sale
money, banknotes, fake money, prop money,
EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS,ID
CARDS,GREEN CARDS AND DRIVERS LICENSE
counterfeit money for sale, buy fake money online, fake dollars, fake
pounds, fake euro, buy money online, fake money for sale. Buy Fake
Dollars, Buy Fake British Pounds, Buy Fake Euro, Money, where can i
buy counterfeit money?.
g***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 11:47:21 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm

up to date contact info for queenbee vals xans and hash

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com

and oxicontinorm
b***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 11:55:00 UTC
[...]

Wickr id............burdsman35
Email : ***@gmail.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 19:35:54 UTC

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com

and oxicontinorm
g***@gmail.com
2018-04-03 09:18:50 UTC

g***@gmail.com
2018-04-04 08:15:01 UTC

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-04-04 20:18:11 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ukbenzopharm

rosebeequeen at protonmail.com

do not contact via wickr

Vals Xans hash all sorts

Buds Man
2018-04-04 10:49:15 UTC
***@gmail.com

CALL US OR TEXT ....+237663488705

hello buds man is back with good deals for long term buyers and good
and reliable if what you are interested is not on my list let me know
what you need..i also offer sample to built trust

see prices

FOR DIAZEPAM AND KETAMINE SMALLER ORDER

diazepam 10mg 300pills £25
diazepam 10mg 500pills £40