10MG CHEAP SHALINA DIAZEPAM AND OTHER BENZOS AVAILABLE
r***@gmail.com
2018-04-01 09:00:59 UTC
Buy valium 10mg, oxycodone, xanax, zopiclone and Tramadol for sale for more info call/ text/ whatsapp... +237671185708

***@gmail.com

Call/ Text/ Whatsapp us ....+237671185708

Hello Frank Rover is back with good deals for long term buyers and good and reliable if what you are interested is not on my list let me know what you need..i also offer small paid sample packs to built trust

see prices

FOR DIAZEPAM AND KETAMINE SMALLER ORDER

diazepam 10mg 500pills £70
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £100
ketamine £20 each vial/1g

FOR DIAZEPAM AND KETAMINE BULK ORDER

diazepam 10mg 1000pills £130
diazepam 10mg 2000pills £200
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £100
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £270
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £600
ketamine £15 each vial/1g

FOR KETAMINE SMALLER ORDER

5vials............£100
10vials............£175
20vials............£325
25vials............£400

FOR KETAMINE BULK ORDER

25vials............£400
50vials............£650
100vials............£1200

other products available for sale

xanax 0.5mg
zopiclone 7.5mg,
Tramadol 100mg, 200mg & 225mg
oxycodone 5mg & 10mg,

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i provide
dated pictures with buyers name and my name

Email:***@gmail.com

Am also available on whatsapp 24/7 so pm me

your whatsapp number for more info,

WhatsApp ME.... +237671185708

CALL ME / TEXT.... +237671185708

thanks
Frank Rover
bernard tabe
2018-04-01 11:59:07 UTC
Groups

POST REPLY
284 of 99+ (99+)

My groups
Starred

Favorites
Click on a group’s star icon to add it to your favorites

Recently viewed

Recent searches

Recently posted to
Privacy - Terms of Service
rec.drugs.cannabis ›
Buy Diazepam online uk | Diazepam for sale UK for more info Call or Whatsapp..... +237677086857
2 posts by 1 author

me (bernard tabe change)

Mar 27

MOTTO: ***TRUST, TRUSTWORTHY AND LOYALTY IS THE KEY****

I am here and back to and welcome all serious, trustworthy and loyal small and bulk buyers from the UK, IRELAND, SWEDEN, USA, AUSTRALIA, DENMARK, I am a legit, serious and trustworthy seller and i have products available for sell at great and good prices ok below is my products list of stock i have,

Zopiclone 7.5mg
Diazepam 10mg
Xanax
Tramadol 100mg, 200mg and 225mg,
ketamine vials/ crystal

@***@gmail.com
@***@gmail.com

we do accept small paid sample orders to build trust and grow up from there ok,

FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER

***@gmail.com

WhatsApp ME..... +237677086857

CALL ME / TEXT.... +237677086857

SHALINA 10MG DIAZEPAM SMALLER ORDER

Diazepam 10mg 300pills £40
Diazepam 10mg 500pills £80
Diazepam 10mg 1000pills £130
Diazepam 10mg 5000pills £300
Diazepam 10mg 10000pills £600

BULK DIAZEPAMS 10MG ORDER

Diazepam 10mg 1000pills £130
Diazepam 10mg 5000pills £300
Diazepam 5mg 1250pills £ 170
Diazepam 5mg 6000pills £400
Diazepam 5mg 12000pills £700
Diazepam 10mg 10000pills £600

FOR KETAMINE SMALLER ORDER

5vials..........£100
10vials..........£175
25vials..........£300

FOR KETAMINE BULK ORDER

50vials..........£500
100vials..........£900
200vials............£1300

OTHER PRODUCTS AVAILABLE IN STOCK BELOW,

xanax 0.25mg & 0.5mg
zopiclone 7.5mg,
Tramadol 100mg, 200mg & 225mg
ketamine vials & crystals,

SHIPPING INFO.
Shipping and delivery is discrete safe and guaranteed to all address.
We also have available other research chemicals which you can get at
very affordable prices which are listed below. Cocaine,

you get videos of product with name date and time always for real mate cheers

***@gmail.com

call/text or whatsapp..... +237677086857
Frank Rover

Frank Rover